Surf Classes and Packages in Florida
All the surf lessons below are safe for children and adults. They were developed to provide the best surf experience for all skill levels. All the information below applies to all types of surf lessons. After you read the general information, you can surf on your surf lesson option and have a more detailed surf lesson description.
What to expect from your Surf Lesson
1. Highest quality service (#1 in Florida)
2. Learn to surf, have fun, and relax (personal attention)
3. You will be with a friendly, patient, and professional surf instructor to ensure your safety. All of our instructors are CPR certified, and professional surf riders. All have vast knowledge in oceanography, forecast, wave riding, and nutrition.
4. Enjoy surf in an encouraging and positive atmosphere. You will feel confident.
5. Learn about the ocean and all the aspects related to surf that will help you improve your surf performance.
6. Feel confident, you have made the right investment, and never want to leave the ocean.
This information applies to all surf lessons
- Surf lessons 7 days a week year-round (we work with your schedule)
- Surf lessons length: 1 ½ to 7 hours, we offer customized packages and special services.
- All the classes are available in three different languages: English, Portuguese & Spanish
- Price includes all the equipment necessary, including:
- Soft Surfboards (special design for beginners)
- Fiber glass fun boards (intermediate or advanced levels)
- High performance short boards (for advanced levels)
- Rash guard and spring suits (when necessary)
- The minimum age required is 5 years.
Surf Class levels available
- about surf
- surf and water safety
- feel comfortable in the ocean
- riding a surfboard (first steps)
- how to turn a surfboard
- how to judge a good wave
- drop the wave at the right time
- having more control of your surfboard (first maneuvers)
- improve techniques with video
- surf competition strategies
- cross training
- adopting a professional posture
Special events and Gift Certificate are available.
All of the classes include information about safe procedures, whether you are a first timer, or a experienced surfer. You will have available the ultimate information and techniques that have been developed from 33 years of surf riding and experience.
For prices and any other information, please contact our office:
This is your moment! Go surfing today!
Florida Surf Lesson Locations
Have a question about a location? Call us: (954) 803-7988 or (954) 803-5169