Surf Lessons in Fort Lauderdale Florida
Book your surf lessons in Fort Lauderdale today!
Fort Lauderdale SURF:
Often called, “Venice of the U.S.”, There are multiple surfing spots in Fort Lauderdale to choose from. If one location is not breaking, another surfing spot is just a few miles away. Depending on the swell direction, there is surfing all year on most days at one of the beautiful, blue water beaches in Fort Lauderdale.
Fort Lauderdale TURF:
- Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport : An EZ two miles from the beach.
- Port Everglades : Seaport in Fort Lauderdale docking many cruise ships bound for the Caribbean.
- Las Olas Art Fair : Art festival on Las Olas Boulevard in January. Outdoors and pet friendly.
- Fort Lauderdale Air Show : U.S. Navy Blue Angels, U.S. Airforce, and military flyovers on the beach
- International Boat Show : Industries’ latest boats and yachts show in October.
- Forth of July : Fireworks on the beach
Give us a call for more detailed information if you need help choosing your destination city.
We believe surfing is the best activity in all of Fort Lauderdale, but we don’t live on surfing alone.
Gift Certificates are available for surf lessons in Fort Lauderdale.
All classes include information about safe procedures, whether you are a first timer, or a experienced surfer. You will have available the ultimate information and techniques that have been developed from 33 years of surf riding and experience.
For prices and any other information, please contact our office: