Surf Lessons in Miami Florida
Book you surf lessons in Miami today!
South Beach Miami is the main surfing spot for the Miami area. When north-east swell conditions are right, South Beach is a surfing paradise. Even pro surfers are found in Miami on these days. When the magic swells hit, so does the crowd, so be prepared. On many other days in Miami, conditions are just right for beginners to enjoy the warm, crystal-blue, tropical waves.
- Miami International Airport: About 5 miles from downtown, and 13 miles from the beach.
- Port Miami: The world’s busiest cruise port in Biscayne Bay, Miami.
- Art Deco Historic District: 960 historic buildings and hotels from the 1930s to the 1940s.
- Art Basel: 200 art galleries showcasing modern and contemporary art every December.
- Fireworks: Aventura, North Miami, and South Beach Ocean Drive all have Forth of July fireworks.
Give us a call for more detailed information if you need help choosing your destination city.
We believe surfing is the best activity in all of Florida, but we don’t live on surfing alone.
Gift Certificates are available for surf lessons in Miami.
All classes include information about safe procedures, whether you are a first timer, or a experienced surfer. You will have available the ultimate information and techniques that have been developed from 33 years of surf riding and experience.
For prices and any other information, please contact our office: